A refreshing website is now live
From the 10 February 2019, CREATE is delighted to publish a refreshing website, designed by Tsz Kin LIU (William), the head of the website team in the media and marketing sub-committee. The website has been improved in terms of the layout, design and functionality.
He said the website design is inspired by the CREATE colour palette and his experiences of viewing the previous CREATE website.
Some of the changes include:
– New images from the recent CREATE events.
– A bio for all current executives and showcase our diversed degree backgrounds and knowledges.
– Portfolio-styled project page to see all our projects on one page.
– Search and filter fuctions in the Store Page (CREATE Online Store).
– Detailed event calendar for each university terms.
– Refreshing media and project blog sites.
– A new outreach page for the public to find out our outreach program for younger makers and students.
William would also like to acknowledge his team member Leesa Dang (A current computer science student) and the executive team for supporting this website rebranding.
Should you have any feedback to the website or report issues or bugs, please go to our GitHub Account Page and find our repository project “createunsw.com.au” to report issues.
About Tsz Kin LIU (William)
William started volunteering as a sub-committee member in the media & marketing team since the year 2018. He was the art & design representative in the Project Illuminate Team for the Vivid Sydney 2018 entry and the President of our sister club MAKE CLUB in 2018. He is now finishing his Media Arts Honours Year at the Faculty of Art & Design, click here for more information about him.